April has been designated “National Donate Life Month” by the U.S Department of Health & Human Services to help raise public awareness of the critical need for organ, eye, tissue, marrow and blood donors and inspire people to register their decision to DONATE LIFE.
During April, people across the U.S. make a special effort to celebrate the tremendous generosity of those who have save lives by becoming donors and to encourage more Americans to follow their fine example.
Here’s some things you can do to inspire people to register to be donors:
- Discuss organ and tissue donation with friends and family
- Send an email or text message to encourage colleagues, friends and family to join the registry at www.NMdonor.org.
- Like our Donate Life New Mexico Facebook Page
- Follow Donate Life New Mexico on Twitter
- Organize a donor registration table at your church, synagogue, or community gathering place
- Share a story about how donation has touched your life
- Make a tax deductible donation to New Mexico Donor Services to help us raise awareness of the need for organ and tissue donation
If you would like materials to hold an event during National Donate Life Month please contact us at (505) 843-7672 or email@example.com
Thank you for your help saving lives!